Friday, February 29, 2008

Yo folks...nice day...and its Friday!!!

Yesterday started with the NZ trade balance.....I ve been short the NZ so I just added to the position when I saw the set up...its was nice......this morning it was nicer!!!!

Well early in the Japanese session the Yen started gaining massively....so we expected the Stock market to melt as well.....well 1.5 hours to go and so far it has dropped in 3 digits....either way the GBP/Yen gave us about a 100 pip trade....I actually only risked around 80 for that so it was really nice...

Then there was a bit of a GBP/US counter trend trade I took partial profits on before getting drunk....set the rest to break even and let it run...well turned out the stop was a bit too tight...but shit happens....it could be worse it could be better.....

In "other" news.....SL won against Australia a cricket match....typical they reach their peak when the tournament is over!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways it is March and guess what that means.......Formula 1 starts soon!!!! hehehe.....

No comments: