Hey hey folks...another Monday....weekend was good....could be better ...could be worse...
So start with a off topic...the oscars!!!!......its the ladies superbowl.....jeez...all i can remember is...ohhh...that s a nice dress....ewhh...what was she thinking.......sod it I just had the beer...
Any ways to more important topics..........trading...........
Nothing much to report other than we had existing Home Sales which was over expectations....made a quick scalp...but that s about it...had some other scalps here and there...nothing to write home about....
What I want to bring out is the New Zealand Dollar....its at some interesting levels....bottom line is Strong NZD is supposedly not good for the NZ economy....so the RBNZ gets into a hissy fit when ever it does get to a higher level.....last year they intervened in the market...at similar levels so its definitely an interesting situation developing......
I actually tested going short the NZD today.....nope didn't work....and I got out of the position...i did however scalp ten points or so when the Inflation report came out....bottom like is to watch this pair.....if I see any hint of the rally fading I wouldn't hesitate to go short.....ofcourse if the rally gathers steam don't hesitate to get on aboard the gravy train either......I love these volatile pairs coz when u are right.....it really is something....ofcourse when u are wrong.....mmmmm suicide is painless...
OK enough said...lets celebrate........
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment