Greetings...day two of the Einstein Opera....
Well nothing much happening during the US session.....we had the UK Retail sales come in earlier at waaaayyy above expectations...and yes the cable rallied....
I saw a perfect set up in the EUR/GBP to go short with a doji or morning star what ever the hell its referred to in the candle world.....and even tho i don't usually trade that pair (partly coz its like watching paint dry!!) the set up was too good to let go...the Risk to Reward was good...plus remember 1 point in the pair is worth 2 bucks so.......
I also saw upward pressure building up in the GBP/US.. halfway into the Japanese session.....but didn't take it coz the strong trend was down and no point in going against the trend in two trades......
This morning I did take a small short in the GBP/JPY closed it for a small profit...again it was the doji in the 1 hour set up which was too good to pass....it was a high risk so I went with 10% of the normal size......
looking forward to much to do about nothing for the rest of the session I guess.....
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment