Monday, March 3, 2008

Hey folks its another month....time flies when u are drunk...

Just saw an analyst come on CNBC and say Berkshire Hathaway is "overvalued"!!!....... Geez its times like these I wish I went to Harvard like those pricks.......I mean A share yes....that s ONE share in Berkshire costs....only like US $ 136 400........yea that s not a typing error......actually when I first saw the company price it was around 84 000 a share....wow...its gone up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

See I always found it funny that all these analyst talk about warren buffet "picking" stocks......actually the great man himself will tell u ....he can't pick stocks for toffee....actually...a money with a dart can probably pick stocks the same as Buffet....BUT BUT BUT and its a BIG BUT...( And I aint talking Rosie O Donnell kinda Butt!!) is that Warren Buffet is the Best Money Manager/Risk Manager to walk the earth........that s why his shares are WAAAAAYYYYY up there...and his bank account is every wWAAAAAYYY higher up there....

Anyways back to the Forex world....

Had some goooooddd trades in going short the Swiss Franc.....beauty actually...

Then there was the GBP/YEN which gapped down....mothers at the bucket shop was a bit titsy on letting the profits get realised slipped about 30 pips...but when there is a 140 pip move...U can give away 30 pips right!!!!

Big day today...retail sales from Aussie land and more interestingly the interest rate statement....I d be long the AUD buy on the rumor sell on the fact situation...

Canada's GDP was -.7% for last month....ouch.....ouch ouch....I think the BOC should have cut .50% last month to stimulate the growth but heck...did they listen to me!!!!!.......lets sees what they do tomorrow...

No comments: