Greetings again....
something important coming up tomorrow and that is the Interest Rate decisions from the Bank of England and the European Central Bank...
Well we expect the ECB to hold rates but what will be interesting is what Trichet has to say......dam i wish I knew French or what ever the hell he baffs outa his mouth......The Euro Zone hates these levels on the Euro......whats more they hate the fact that the Feds indifference towards the weaker dollar.......lets see what he says tomorrow........it will I think create some volatility.....so what out for some crazy price action.....
That is if u survive the BOE situation at 7am EST!!.....I mean ECB is nice and steady...u can pretty much predict their action...now the BOE is completely different.....they are more unpredictable than my ex-girl friends.......I don;'t know if they know what they are going to do until its done............They are expected to keep rates where it is...but again...who knows....bottom line...i love it....can give some beautiful trades!!!!!!!!!!
Ciao ciao for now
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment